Managing Ground Operations effectively to ensure the provision of safe, reliable and cost effective handling services, is of paramount importance to the success of an airline.
- All Airlines, Airport authorities
- Ground Handlers
- Mature Students, WASSCE, GCE ‘O’/A LEVELS
- The importance of Operation and Occupational Health and safety training.
- Managing Risk and the component of Emergency Response Plans (ERPs)
- The use of SGHA contract and service level Agreements
- Operational standards according to the IATA (AHM)
- Implementing Security and safety Management Systems
- Managing Self-handle or outsourced services at a station
Duration: 6 months