This course will outline the main issues and problems facing the airline industry as a whole, and indicate how efficient financial management can help overcome these problems.
- Financing officers and accounts, Treasury Managers, Station Accounts, Cost
- Analysts, Business Analysts.
- Mature Students, WASSCE, SSSCE, ‘O’/’A’ Levels
- Airline financial reporting
- Financial statement analysis
- Airline cost of capital
- Financial ratios and their importance to measure performance
- Airline capital structure and cost classification
Duration: 6 months